Service Providers Minimum Requirements Expectations from customers Service Providers Minimum Requirements
- 1) Must be a registered business in the jurisdiction that the service provider is transacting in.
- 2) Must be qualified to complete the services that you are committed to provide which entails all the experience, education , certification , licensing and required training to perform the services you undertake to perform to the customer.
- 3) Must have the right insurance and certifications (where applicable) to perform the service and/or services you represent to be able to undertake within the “ecosystem” according to the “laws of the land”. Henceforth you represent and warrant that you or your organization have all required or industry standard insurance and, if you represent yourself as bonded, bond coverage including public liability, workers compensation, and workplace safety, to adequately cover property damage, bodily injury, theft, property loss in amounts sufficient for your liability under your scope of work agreed with the customer.
- 4) A service provider on the WicWac Ecosystem undertakes and agrees to uphold themselves and organizations with the highest standards applicable to the industry , community and ethics. As a service provider, you undertake and warrant that you shall be professional , honest, respectful, thankful , courteous , responsible, clear and concise with respect to your deliverables and capabilities.
- 5) You (The service provider) are required to determine whether the service you’re providing is taxable, the rates applicable as well as collect and remit taxes back to the appropriate ministry as mandated by the respective revenue agency of applicable federal or provincial jurisdiction(s).
Expectations from customers
- 1) Do your due diligence. Ask the right questions, look at the reviews where applicable and ask for additional information should you be unsure.
- 2) Be as clear as possible with your expectations and deliverables. WicWac Inc. , its affiliates, subsidiaries does not hold any responsibility for the performance of the service providers. WicWac provides the necessary tools for customers and service providers to transact.
- 3) Be courteous , reasonable and human. We’re trying to build our own micro-economies in every community so being courteous and respectful is great Karma !
- 4) Please HONESTLY rate and refer each other to help another neighbor out. Transacting with honesty and integrity is better for all of us !